Thursday, February 18, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Two-Hour Event Title Decision (Interviews)

On Jan. 15th and 18th, it took us (CLC's 5th Grade Class of '09-2010) 2hrs total to come up with the title to the fundraiser event to raise money for Haiti.

Here are the responses I got to some questions about the title decision :

"Jay, were you surprised by-"

Jay"I have no feelings so this is irrelevant to me."

OK...

Here is what Zach had to say.

"Zach, were you surprised by the 2 hrs. it took, and why?"

"Well, Ethan, I'll admit I was a little bit surprised about how long it took to come up with the title for our event. I thought it would take awhile, but not that long. I think the reason it took that long is because it takes a long time to come up with the best title we can."

"Yes, because we did our best."

Zach's Feelings:

Happy(Before and After the Event)

Excited(Before and After the event)



"All right then, let's go ask Augie a question or two (really, only one)."

"Augie, do you think 2hrs. is resonable and why?"

"NO!"

"And because, I mean, 2hrs? Really???!!!

It just shouldn't take that long to come up with a good title.

Like, 1hr. is reasonable, but 2hrs.??? Are you kidding me??!!!"

Augie's Feelings:

Happy (Before and After the Event)

Sad (After the Event)

Excited (After the Event)

Other: Good (Before the Event)



Well, folks. You heard it from Augie himself.

Now lets see if Aliyah can answer my next question.

"Aliyah, how did you feel about the final title?"
"I felt it was very good."

"Why?"
"It stated exactly what we were doing/did."

"Thank you, Aliyah."

Aliyah's Feelings:

Happy (Before and After the Event)

Sad (After the Event)

Excited (Before and After the Event)

Now let's get Liam's imput on the situation.

"Liam, how effective do you think the ads were in pulling people in?"

"Well, Ethan, I think they worked well because we placed them well worldwide. And around Tallahassee, like, as people drove by they would see the sign on our school billboard, and it was on the blog, which is worldwide, so, lots of people saw it and at the time people were feeling emotional towards Haiti, so, I feel the ads were very effective at pulling people in."

Liam's Feelings:

Happy (After the Event)

Sad (After the Event)

Excited (Before the Event)

Thank You for taking your time to read this.

Again thanks.

You just heard from Behind the Scenes: Two-Hour Title Decision (Interviews).

Please Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment